Перейти к контенту
Пространство слуха -товары для людей с потерями слуха и зрения -интернет магазин

Engilsh-course

Босик

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Ответы 89
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

• Босик

• Ana

• Настюха

• Bambino

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

As I has promised, I place here my favorite photos from Cuba.

It's me in the left and my brother Andrew. This photo is made in Havana, the capital of Cuba. I was 7 years old and my brother was 4 years old.

Nice boys ;)

As I has promised, I place here my favorite photos from Cuba.

It's me in the left and my brother Andrew. This photo is made in Havana, the capital of Cuba. I was 7 years old and my brother was 4 years old.

коль, первые две фоты у меня не грузятся.... ;)(

And now i'm going to tell you about how i've spent this summer holidays.

In the end of august being tired of working, i said to myself "Fuck to work! It's time to have a rest". So i had qot a vacation for a week and left bored moscow to turkey. Thanks to my parents, they gave me some money and tickets. (Of course, i had my own money that i'd earned in my job). So in the end of hot august we flew to turkey with my careless brother and parents separately. The flight took about 2 hours (i love flying). While we flew, i often looked through the window and tried to remember geography and guess over what where we flying. My brother with parents were sleeping almost all the flight.

We had landed in ankara city. We left the airplane and felt so bad as we'd got to the hell! It was +30C abroad and in moscow it was +20C.

In the saloon of the jet the temperature was +20C too. The airport was excelent compared to the moscow's awful Domodedovo. Everywhere in the airport were inscritions in english, german and turkish. We quickly passed the gates and found our tourist agency. whithout any problem.

We sat in bus and went to the kemer city. The trip took about 4 hours.

Two times longer then the flight! Finally broken and tired we got to the hotel "Kaplan paridise".....

Was it paradise or not, i'll tell you later. OK? ;)

Good morning everyone. I woke up at 7 o'clock today and got to the job place at 9.30 - right in time. I'm feeling fine and drinking a cup of coffee. Yesterday i began to tell a tale about my holidays in Turkey last summer.

As we got to the hotel's yard, we left our bus and hurried to the entrance of the hotel. It was cool inside and it was a real pleasure after being fried on the sun outside. We came to the reception table and asked politely for our accommodations.

Receptionist hiding eyes answered that all accomodations were occupied. We started to curse and use bad language. We felt really upset. We required two accommodations for 4 persons. But they gave us only one accommodation promising 2 accommodations for the next day. We demanded for money compensation but receptionists refused and offered a restaurant with free of charge option. Beind tired and shocked of this f..cking service we finally agreed with their condition.

The porter carried our baggage and led us to the temporary accommodation. When we entered the room we feel asleep damning all the world and especially this f... cking (excuse me) service.

2Bosik. No, I had in view of not it. I simply do not wish to tell all successively. I have got used to tell about myself only to familiar people.

Якудза, знаешь, я всегда мечтала выучить японский язык. Может, тебе создать тему для обучения японскому? :D

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Создать...