Перейти к контенту
Пространство слуха -товары для людей с потерями слуха и зрения -интернет магазин

Engilsh-course

Босик

Рекомендуемые сообщения

This topic is created for english fans like me.

If you want to speak english at this forum, this topic is for you.

I know that most of people participating at DW-forum doesn't know enlgish or evem hate it. :D

And of you people, who knows enlish anyhow, I want to say that it would be pleasure for me if ypu pay attention on my creation.

Let's speak english and uor life will be fiilled by one more sense-studying a foreign language.

Above-mentoined sentences are written without using any dictionary

• Ответы 89
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

• Босик

• Ana

• Настюха

• Bambino

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

I have to admit that I've done several mistakes. This isn because of my hurrying when typing letters. Don't mention it.

At first let's speak about our hobbies: sports, life-styles, culture etc.

Do not hesitate, be fluent :D

hmmm, I see you are too shy to begin our conversation.

Ok, i'll begin. Let's get started.

I want to begin it with my introduction.

I was born in 05.06.83 in Kemerovo city. May be you know this big industrial city. It is situated somewhere in Siberia. When I was 1 or 2 years old, my family went to Uzbekiston to the Uchkuduk city (may be you know funny song three wells named "Uchkuduk, three wells"). This trip was related to my father's working assignment. Uchkuduk is dry city among sands of desrt. There I've spent my childhood till i grew to 5 years old.

To be continued, i have to work

Мало-ли что видишь - не верь глазам своим...;-)

пысы усе, усе... больше тут не буду на раша...

the continuation of my story...

In Cuba we lived in the Santa-Clara city. This city is situated in the narrow part of the island, 50 km from the Caribbean sea. Sometimes we got to the seashore by bus with our russian friends. There we swimmed and had a good time. I think that i will never see such beautiful sea as caribbean. Just imagine - you are standing on a sand beach and looking far ahead on the rising huge sun. And you sea the sea stretched ahead right to the horizon. The nearest part of the sea is azure like the colour of the sky. Farther part of the sea is dark blue. Yeah, i'll never forget such a feeling of pure excitement.

And also i remember cubian music, it so rythmic and sexy! So rythmic that everybody bounces and starts dancing "lambada". This music really encourages to dance. Twice I attended carnival. Hundreds of beatuful bodies danced in ecstasy there.

I liked one russian girl. Her name was Oksana. I remember one fun event in my life in Cuba. Once i kissed that girl in her lips. Nobody saw us. This was my first real kiss in my life. I noticed that Oksana liked my kiss. She said "myau" and i understood that she wanted it one more time. Then i kissed her again and again... till parents knocked the door.

I felt so ashamed and upset!

May be later i'll show you photos from Cuba.

Гарна дивчiна? Мои предки тоже с украины. Так что мы с братом наполовину хохлы. И фамилия у нас хохлятская.

Where did you live in Ukraine?

Гарна дивчiна? Мои предки тоже с украины. Так что мы с братом наполовину хохлы. И фамилия у нас хохлятская.

Where did you live in Ukraine?

I'm 3/4 ukraine! But in my passport it's written "русская"... :)

I was born in Kerch. It's Crimea. My grandma and drandpa live there... My grandpa come tomorrow...

another grandma live in Shpola. It's Cherkasskaya obl.

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Создать...